Chief Minister’s Scheme of Solar Powered Pumpsets
- ✴ To ensure electricity requirement of the farmers for pumping water for irrigation.
- ✴ Union Government- MNRE Fund - 30%
- ✴ State fund - 40%
Benefits offered (Subsidy)
- ✴ Subsidy - 70% (State - 40% and Union Government, MNRE - 30%)
- ✴ Additional 20 percentage subsidy will be provided for small and marginal farmer belongs to SC/ST category.
- ✴ All districts (Except Chennai)
Details of Works
- ✴ Provision of Off-grid Standalone Solar Powered Pumping System with subsidy assistance to the farmers for irrigation purpose.
- ✴ All farmers
- ✴ Farmers group
Officer to be approached
- ✴ Assistant Executive Engineer(AE), Agricultural Engineering Department at revenue division level.