Agricultural Engineering Department along with Tamil Nadu Skill Development Centre is providing Skill Development Training
- ✴ For improving the economy of the unemployed rural youth and for repair and maintainance of the agricultural machinery by the farmers in their own fields, Agricultural Engineering Department along with the Tamil Nadu Skill Development Centre is providing training in the workshops of Agricultural Engineering Department at Coimbatore, Vellore, Tiruvarur, Trichy, Madurai and Tirunelveli to unemployed rural youth in repair and maintenance of agricultural machinery and solar power pumpsets.
- ✴ Youth between 18 years to 45 years who have passed 10th standard or Diploma (ITI).
- ✴ All Districts (Except Chennai).
- ✴ Total duration of each training is 15 days.
- ✴In each training, 20 rural youths will be trained.
- ✴ Transport expenses for the rural youth undergoing training will be provided.
- ✴ At the completion of the training, the successful rural youth will be given a certificate.
- ✴ Beneficiaries will also be given appropriate guidance to join in an agricultural machinery manufacturing company or for starting business.
Officer to be approached
- ✴ The rural youth who wish to participate in this training are requested to submit their application in the workshops of Agricultural Engineering Department at Coimbatore, Vellore, Tiruvarur, Trichy, Madurai and Tirunelveli or in the nearest office of Assistant Executive Engineer (AE), Agricultural Engineering Department.