Sub Mission on Agricultural Mechanization
- ✴ Increasing the reach of farm mechanization to small and marginal farmers to improve the farm power.
- ✴ Union Government 60%
- ✴ State Government 40%
Benefits offered (Subsidy)
- Individual Machinery
- ✴ 50% subsidy - SC, ST, Small, Marginal and Women farmers
- ✴ 40% subsidy - Other beneficiary farmers.
- Custom Hiring Centres
- ✴ 40% subsidy - The Rural entrepreneurs, Registered Farmer Societies and Farmer Producer
- Organizations for the establishment of block level Custom Hiring Centres.
- ✴ 80% subsidy - Registered Farmers Societies and FPOs for the establishment of village level
- Custom Hiring Centres.
- ✴ Distribution of Individual Machinery - All districts (Except Chennai)
- ✴ Block Level Custom Hiring Centres - All districts (Except Chennai)
- ✴ Village level Custom Hiring Centres - All districts Except Chennai, Trichy, Tiruvannamalai and Dindigul)
Details of Works
- ✴ Providing subsidy assistance to Farmers / Custom Hiring Centres for the purchase of Agricultural Machinery/
- Implements such as Tractor, Rotavator, Power Tiller (8 BHP and above), Paddy Transplanter, Power Weeder, Chaff
- Cutter, Brush Cutter, Combine Harvester, Multi Crop Thresher, etc.
- ✴ For individual based machinery - All farmers.
- ✴ Block Level Custom Hiring Centres – Rural Entrepreneur, Registered Farmers Societies and Farmer Producer Organizations.
- ✴ Village Level Custom Hiring Centres - Registered Farmers Societies and Farmer Producer Organizations.
Officer to be approached
- ✴ Assistant Executive Engineer (AE)'s in the concerned project districts.