Establishment of Service for Agriculture Machinery and Solar pumpsets
- ✴ To ensure the timely cultivation practices from Seed bed Preparation to Harvesting without any interruption.
- ✴ To mitigate the migration of rural youth to urban areas by creating employment opportunities.
- ✴ Union Government 60%
- ✴ State Government 40%
Benefits offered (Subsidy)
- ✴ 50% subsidy assistance or maximum amount of Rs.4 lakh for a total project cost of Rs.8 lakh per Service centre.
- ✴ All districts (Except Chennai)
Details of Works
- ✴ The establishment of service centre for Agricultural Machinery and Solar pumpsets.
- ✴ Rural Youth having Diplomo degree in Agricultural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Automobile
Officer to be approached
- ✴ Assistant Executive Engineer (AE)'s in the concerned project districts.