Kalaignarin All Village Integrated Agriculture Development Programme (KAVIADP)
- ✴ To bring fallow lands under cultivation and increase the cultivable area by creation of new water sources.
- ✴ To increase the agricultural production and productivity.
- ✴ To increase the economic status of farmers.
- ✴ Community water source creation - State Plan Scheme(100%)
- ✴ Other dovetailed components from various Union Government shared schemes like, SMAM, NADP, PM-KUSUM, PMKSY- PDMC - SWMA following the respective scheme operational guidelines and funding pattern.
Benefits offered (Subsidy)
- ✴ 100% subsidy for all the compenents.
- ✴ Subsidy pattern as per operational guidelines of respective detailed Union Government schemes.
- ✴ 1997 villages identified by RD and PR department under the scheme of Anaithu Grama Anna Marumalarchi Thittam (except Chennai and The Nilgiris District).
Work Components Implemented
- 1. Creation of water source (Borewell/Tubewell) for identified cluster in non irrigated areas on community basis.
- 2. Creation of water source (Borewell/Tubewell) for individual SC/ST farmers.
- 3. Construction of Farm Ponds.
- 4. Desilting and Improvement works of Panjayath union MI tanks,Ooranies,Ponds and Supply channels.
- ✴ All farmers of the project area of the selected 1997 villages (S.No 1,3, and 4).
- ✴ SC/ST, Small and Marginal farmers of the project area of the selected 1997 villages (S.No 2)
Officer to be approached
- ✴ Assistant Executive Engineer (AE)'s in the concerned project districts.