World Bank Aided Tamil Nadu Irrigated Agriculture Modernization Project (TN IAMP)
- ✴ More crop per drop of water.
- ✴ To increase the crop production and income of the farmer.
- ✴ World Bank aided State Plan Scheme.
Benefits offered (Subsidy)
- ✴ Construction of Farm ponds at a cost of Rupees One lakh per Farm Pond with 100% subsidy.
|Sl.No||Name of Sub-basin||Districts covered|
|A||Phase-IV, 11 Sub-basins|
|1||Cauvery Delta||Thanjavur, Tiruvarur, Nagapattinam|
|2||Lower Vaigai||Ramnad, Sivagangai|
|7||Lower Coleroon||Cuddalore, Ariyalur, Mayiladuthurai|
|8||Lower Pennaiyar||Villupuram, Cuddalore|
Details of Works
- ✴ Construction of Farm ponds in sub basin areas.
- ✴ All farmers in the selected sub-basins of phase IV.
Officer to be approached
- ✴ Assistant Executive Engineer (AE)’s in the concerned project districts.