Distribution of Value Addition Machinery
- ✴ To reduce the quantitative losses of farm produce after harvesting to storage period upto marketing level and to increase the shelf life of the produce.
- ✴ Union Government - 60%
- ✴ State Government - 40%
Benefits offered (Subsidy)
- ✴ 40% subsidy or the eligible subsidy prescribed by the Government whichever is less is provided as subsidy.
✴ Additional 20 percentage subsidy will be provided for small and marginal farmer belongs to SC/ST category.
- ✴ All districts (Except Chennai)
Details of Works
- ✴ Purchase of Value Addition Machinery for agricultural produce such as Mini Dhall Mill, Millet Mill, Oil expeller, Packing machine, Groundnut dehusker, Sheller, Thresher, Washing machines, Grinder, Polisher, Cleaner cum grader etc., subsidy assistance will be provided.
- ✴ Individual farmers
- ✴ Farmer Producer Organization
- ✴ Self Help Group (SHG), User Groups
- ✴ Entrepreneur.
Officer to be approached
- ✴ Assistant Executive Engineer (AE)’s in the concerned project districts.