Special Area Development Programme
- ✴ Ecological restoration and conservation by adopting integrated watershed approach in a holistic manner for sustainable livelihood and enhancing agricultural productivity
- ✴ State Plan
Benefits offered (Subsidy)
- ✴ 100 % grant is provided for all soil and water conservation and water management measures in community land.
- For individual based works
- ☆ 90 % subsidy for ST category
- ☆ 80 % subsidy for SC category
- ☆ 50 % subsidy for General category.
- Western Ghats Hill areas and its forest fringe villages of in
- 1. The Nilgiris
- 2. Erode
- 3. Coimbatore
- 4. Tiruppur
- 5. Dindigul
- 6. Madurai
- 7. Theni
- 8. Virudhunagar
- 9. Tirunelveli
- 10. Tenkasi
- 11. Kanniyakumari
Details of Works
- ✴ Gabion check dams.
- ✴ Check dams.
- ✴ Landslide protection works.
- ✴ Drainage Line treatment works.
- ✴ All farmers in the project area.
Officer to be approached
- ✴ Assistant Executive Engineer (AE)'s, Special Area Development Project (SADP) for the concerned project districts.