Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana(PMKSY) – Har Khet Ko Pani(HKKP)-Ground Water Irrigation
For Farmers group
- ✴ Creating assured irrigation source.
- ✴ Facilitating the physical access of water on the farm and expand cultivable area.
- ✴ Improving water use efficiency.
- ✴ Reducing the migration of farmers from agricultural sector to non agricultural sector.
- ✴ Minimizing the barren land.
- ✴ Increasing the agricultural production and productivity.
- ✴ Uplifting the economic status of small and marginal farming community.
- ✴ Union Government – 60%
- ✴ State Government – 40%
Benefits offered (Subsidy)
- ✴ Providing subsidy assistance not exceeding maximum ceiling limit as prescribed in the Union Government operational guidelines.
- ✴ Cuddalore, Krishnagiri, Pudukkottai, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Sivagangai, Tiruvallur and Kallakuruchi districts.
Details of Works
- ✴ Geo physical survey.
- ✴ Drilling of Tube well /Bore well.
- ✴ Providing Pumping System (Solar/ Electrical).
- ✴ Provision for power supply connection.
- ✴ Installation of water distribution pipe.
- ✴ All the small and marginal farmers in the Project area.
- ✴ The scheme is implemented only in safe firkas.
- ✴ Average annual rainfall should be 750 mm or more.
- ✴ Stage of Ground water development (SOD) should be less than 60 %.
- ✴ Project area should not be irrigated by any other irrigation source.
Officer to be approached
- ✴ Assistant Executive Engineer (AE)’s in the concerned project districts.