Value Addition Machinery Facilitation Centre
- ✴ To generate the income and employment in rural areas through adoption of proven technologies and value addition machinery available for all types of Horticulture, Food Grain and Oil seed crops.
- ✴ Union Government - 60%
- ✴ State Government - 40%
Benefits offered (Subsidy)
- ✴ 50% subsidy assistance amounting to a maximum permissible subsidy amount of Rs.5 lakh for a total project cost of Rs.10 lakh per Custom Hiring Centre.
- ✴ Additional 20 percentage subsidy will be provided for small and marginal farmer belongs to SC/ST category.
- ✴ All Districts.
Details of Works
- ✴ Establishment of Value Addition Machinery Facilitation Centre.
- ✴ Farmers Groups.
Officer to be approached
- ✴ Assistant Executive Engineer (AE) in the concerned project districts.